Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Christmas So Far

Some Christmasy scenes from the past few weeks. Mia decorated cookies with her friend Brooks & at several senior communities. She loved it & showed more patience & concentration then I knew she had!! Batman & Christmas Hulk even stopped by.
She had her first Christmas program & it was SOOOOO adorable. They only sang 3 songs which was the perfect amount for a bunch of 3 year old wiggle worms!!!  My parents, Nana & Elliana came to cheer her on.  We usually cut our tree down as a family but this year the weather just didn't want to cooperate. The beginning of December was filled with rainy, cold days. Not conducive to hauling two toddlers around acres of muddy field while daddy takes two hours to find the most perfect tree. So my darling husband went and found a 10ft tall live beauty & some how got it inside & in the stand all by himself. He sent me this pic while I was at work & I almost fell over.
Next up, SANTA!!!!!!! Wesley was totally chill. Mia wouldn't even get close. When we got in the car she asked, Mom where's Santa's wife?" Since it was my husband playing Santa, I wasn't going to touch that one with a 10 ft pole. Santa was at the nursing home, where we also got to listen and sing carols with the residents. Wes even got to help play the Peanuts theme:)  Daddy also got to hang with Santa at work.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...