Saturday, December 20, 2014

Last Minute Christmas List

I had the opportunity to take over the @LiveColumbus IG account this week. I shared some of my favorite gifts & stocking stuffers. I know it's super last minute but if your out this weekend you might want to grab a few of these.
1. 3KidsKitchen Caramels from Celebrate Local at Easton. The most delicious stocking stuffer ever. Anyone I've ever given these too has wanted to be my best friend & begged for more!!!! 2. Another great stocking stuffer? This initial mug from Urban Home & Garden at Polaris. 

3. How about a gift card to join us at Thai Tuesday? Thai Grille in Westerville is our fav. This is the salmon coconut curry. Sooo tasty. I also love the shrimp pad thai. I had a peach cinnamon hot to that was AMAZING. I didn't even add my usual milk & sweeter the flavor was perfect. Check em out at College ave., Westerville. 4. Francesca's. Always one of my favorites places for trendy affordable pieces. This buffalo plaid coat with the perfect  amount of furry goodness is PERFECT!!!! Of course I'd been striking out here then last few months. Go in to shop for other people? I find like 30 things i WANT!!!!! 
5. Most of you know I've worked in senior care of the last 10 years. I love it! This is my friend LT. He's a 91-year-old veteran who flew B17s during World War II. LT is thrilled to be part of the ‪#‎HonorFlightNetwork‬. Honor Flight is a program dedicated to getting veterans to Washington DC to see their World War II Memorial. What better gift to give a grandparent? Get them involved or make a donation in their name. The Honor Flight program was born right here in Ohio. Check them out at www.honorflight.org 6. The greatest gift we can give our kids is time & patience. I 've been struggling with the last one this week. It's hard not to explode when i have to tell my 3 year old to put her undies on 30xs. This week I'm going to try super hard not to raise my voice. To let them splash in an extra long bath. To read a bonus book before bed. It's Christmas after all.  
7. Need some boots? I looked everywhere & finally scored at the Nordstrom Rack on Sawmill. two pairs for $115. 8. How perfect is this Dear Stress print?  I need a daily reminder to chill! You can never have too many owls! Both of these are at Simply Vague,  Polaris. Happy last minute shopping. xoxo

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...