Sunday, July 3, 2016

Raised Garden for the Bigs

The kiddos have been ecstatic to see the seeds they planted last week at the Fountainside sprout!! Damon loves gardening and  has been wanting to do a giant garden out back but caring for he twins threw a wrench in his plans. So this weekend he threw together a raised garden out of some scrap wood and an old table he ripped the top off. He bought paints for the kids to decorate with and helped them transplant their beloved seeds into the soil. I know nothing about gardening and have the blackest thumb ever. I'm so glad the kids will have green thumbs all thanks daddy.  I love that as parents we each have different skills and hobbies to pass on to our babies. It's exciting to see them have a passion for things that we love too!!
Holy toddler smiles!!

3 comments:

Little Miss said...

Hi
I hope you are well?
I am a journalist at the Press Association, and I was hoping to do an article on Stevens Johnson Syndrome.
I’ve spoken to survivors before and am continually impressed with that you’ve been through and how brave you all remain.
I would read it back to you, so you would know exactly what was being said.
Please get in contact.
My email is anna.roberts@pressassociation.com
Thanks
Anna x

Liz said...

Liz, I love your posts! Wanted to reach out about a possible partnership but couldn't find an e-mail or contact feature on the site.

lizbonj said...

Liz, Please feel free to direct message me on my Instagram account @lizbon_j๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...