Saturday, June 25, 2016

Wyatt and Grayson: 3 Months

This month Grayson (L) has definitely caught w Wyatt weight wise and this has made them look even more identical. Sad to say we really can't tell them apart. On any given day they will trade the trait I thought was specific to that twinkie. Wyatt was the fussy one, now its Grayson. Wyatt will wake up first 7xs but on the 8th timeits Gray. A definite mind trip when you  have it in our head for an hour you're holding one twin and your husband says, no that's the other twin.
Sleep: Nite time sleep is still really good. Usually 5-6 hours stretches between 11p-5a.  I attribute their good sleep to swaddling. Gray uses the Ollie swaddle and Wyatt uses the Love To Dream sack. I splurged and ordered these after using one I found at Once Upon a Child.  We are struggling to set a nap time schedule but when they are home with me I usually get them to lay down in the afternoon when the big kids are sleeping. Unfortunately it's rare for all 4 to take a good nap, but I usually get 3 out of 4. 
Weight: over 12 lbs Wearing: 3-6 month cloths and barely squeezing in to size 1 diapers  

Eating: Thanks to lots of pumping we are back to mostly breast milk bottles during the day and two formula bottles at 7p and 10p. We use Enfamil currently.  It blows my mind we've been able to keep them on the exact same feeding schedule for 3 months. Since we switched to bottles they've eaten every meal at the same time except twice. Both times Wyatt woke early and I let Grayson sleep until the next feeding.

Work: I finally made it back 3 days a week and I love it. Besides the pumping in random parking lots, I love being out and about in the sunshine.
Tons of open mouth smiles and cooing!! Mia especially loves to be silly and make them smile. Just tonite Wes was jumping around and got Wyatt to give his first ever belly laugh!!!I can't wait for a million more!!
I feel like we are finally finding our groove as a family of six. It involves A LOT of divide and conquer. Damon will do the 7pm feeding with the twins while I bath the bigs and get them ready for bed. Or I will take the twins in the double stroller for a walk while daddy takes Mia and Wes for a ride in the Wee-Hoo. My mom is watching the twins one morning/week so that I can start crossing a few things off our Summer Bucket List.
Happy 3 month birthday to my squishies!! Mama loves your faces off!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...