Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Fountainside w the Bigs

Oh Cbus you were so good to us today. My friend Allie and I took the big kids to Fountainside at Bicentennial Park this morning. Certain Wednesdays (link here) during the Summer they host a slew of kid friendly sponsors starting at 11:30. There was gardening with Lowes, petting snakes, the Crew was there with a soccer activity. Not to mention Bicentennial park has tons of mature trees shading the grassy areas. Perfect for a picnic or to grab a slice of pizza from the Donatos truck!!! The toddlers ran laps on the bridge while the big kids grumped about posing for pics. Wesley bolted away from me at least twice to the point I had to hold my hat on and sprint after him. I seriously need to get on Amazon and order a leash. Thank goodness my mom was watching the twins. 
Then there were free fudgsicles. Wesley never bit his so it just dripped allllll over him as he slowly took his 100th lick. Lowes sponsored a gardening station, which Mia said was her favorite part of the whole day. She brought home watermelon and pea seeds.  Wes planted cucumbers. Hopefully the will sprout and we can transplant them to the garden. Loved having a special day with just my bigs. P.S How adorable are Wes and Rory???

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...