Thursday, June 16, 2016

Finding My Mama Groove

I officially made it back to work this week. 3 days working and two days home. I'll let you guess which one is harder. A clue? It's lucky they are cute. Is it weird I was more anxious about staying home with the kids than heading back to work? Speaking of anxiety I only have 3 more days of prednisone, just one pill/day and I'm totally feeling more myself. My anxiety is lessening and I'm not sweating like Chris Farley in Tommy Boy.  My goal tonite is too let Damon go to bed early and I'll take the 10pm feeding and put the babies to bed to give him a break. He's literally done it every nite since the babies were tiny. Other goals, lose15lbs which involves not eating Jeni's ice cream by the pint and figuring out fun Summer activities that I'm brave enough to take all four kids to. I told my friend Stacie at Little Adventures Await I'll be texting her all Summer. She always has fun ideas for local Columbus families!!!
Wesley's face capture's the THREENAGE attitude he has 75% of the day. It's really fun!  

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...