Friday, March 18, 2016

Trying Some New Products with the Twins


1. 4moms mamaRoo baby swing
I'm super interested to see if the babies like the mamaRoo as I've heard a lot of mixed reviews. Some seem to love ot and its a must have while others didn't care for it. Lucky for me a girlfriend offered to let me borrow hers as the price point is substantial. We also have a fisher price swing that MIa lived in 8 hours/day. It was the only thing that stopped her incessant crying. Wes was totally content just being held & snuggled  so he never really used a swing.

2. June and January Knits
Around Christmas time June and January had an AMAZING sale on there simple cotton knits. I got 4 blankets & 6 hats $5/each) for the twins plus this adorable swing dress for Mia. The marigold color is a little orangier than I thought it would be. Kind of wished I'd gotten this beautiful blue. Maybe this Christmas.

3. Milk Snob Multi-use Cover
With twins being kind of a novelty everyone and their brother is going to want to stick their heads in the car seats and blow germs all over my baby! I've been so lucky to get far in my pregnancy but they will still come early and may have slightly compromised immune systems! Can't wait to keep them cozy and out of germs way with these covers. You can also use it as a nursing cover & grocery seat cover. I'll keep you posted!

4. The Ollie Swaddle
I might be most excited about trying these swaddles with the boys. Anything so mom & dad can sleep!! The reviews are amazing!! Stay tuned! We used the Miracle Blanket with Mia , which at the time was an integral part of her night time routine! That being said she didn't sleep through the nite until ten months so we shall see. I only have one swaddle per babe so if they rock I'm hoping to get a few more. If you know anyone who might be selling theirs, hit a mama up!!!!
5. Solly Baby Wrap Carrier
 I've always been intimidated by wraps but after seeing so many mama's raving about the Solly I had to order!! I've already watched this tutorial a few times.I know one of the goals of a wrap is to help mama be hands free but I'm imagining with twins I'll never be hands free again. With Wes I used a Becco Butterfly II once he was a little bigger. Damon wore him in it too so hopefully we will be doing more baby wearing just out of necessity!

6.Freshly Picked Moccasins
Both of my kiddos were super late walkers so I was that mom , the one who never had shoes on them?  Whats the point I figured? They are so bulky they don't look like they would be comfy to crawl in plus don't stay on anyway. Now I'm realizing I missed the boat and should have gotten them FP moccs sooner. Mia got her 1st pair at two and loved the crap out of them. This time we are using them before the babies start walking so no one can say my babies don't have shoes!!!

7. City Mini Double Baby Jogger
The double stroller we have know is so heavy and clunky I literally NEVER use it. I really wanted to get something that would be easy to because with the twins a good double is an absolute must have. So I researched and put this super expensive stroller on our registry. Not really thinking we'd get but my amazing friends splurged and totally spoiled us. Supposedly this stroller is the bomb, being super light. fitting thru doorways and just easy to use!!! The only down side is I did not buy the car seat extension so I won't be using it until they are bigger. In the mean time I got a used Baby Trend Snap n Go that another twin mom told me was a life saver for getting out and about w two car seats!!!

So in a few days we will strat trying some of these out and I will hopefully do a follow up post as to what becomes a must have or not!! Wish us LUCK!!!!!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

We only use mammaroos in the nicu...they are awesome! ! You'll love it!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...