Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Nasty November

I'm not usually one to wish time away but I can't say I'm sad to see November go this year. Despite a few cute, smiling pictures my kids literally turned into to devil children. It started with the time change and 5am wake up calls (damn you pitch black darkness at 5:30pm) and got worse from there. Wesley turned in to a tiny toddler a**hole complete with dumping bath water into our vents and flipping his high chair backwards from the table on purpose. Mia threw exorcist style tantrums, screaming "mommy is a disgusting poopy head" whenever she didn't get her way." The fits lasted an hour and usually resulted in tears from me. FYI for future children, Daddy should not have to put you in a figure  4 leg lock to get your pjs on. I will give November one prop and say Thanksgiving was the perfect day but other than that, Sayanora Nasty November.

 He looks real cute blowing kisses doesn't he. Don't be fooled.
Poor Laurel's looking at him, wondering if he is going to push her and take whatever toy she's playing with. And this one. So angelic until you tell her no she can't wear the dirty socks by the front door for the third day in a row. Cue head spinning, exorcist style melt down. Angel wings be damned.
Thanksgiving was wonderful and amazing. Hallelujah. Cue December 1st and my almost angels returned. No tantrums and 2.5 year old declarations of, "I not flipping my chair over ever again!"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Must be the sibling thing. Sienna was an angel until she turned 14...teenage girls! If I survive this without kicking her out of the house I'll be proud of myself. You're pics are lovely regardless. Hope December gets better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...