Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Being a Mama is the Best. Ever.

Wish all four of us could have been in these for a Christmas card shoot but Damon was out getting a new car. No complaining from me because we now have a car to fit all SIX of us. Yahoooooo. Sorry, I'm not sorry for santa hats and Christmas trees already. I'm overly excited for the holidays this year! Christmas jammies and tiny glittery ornaments are calling my name. My belly is so big at 19 weeks I better do all my Christmas shopping & decorating early because by the 25th I prob will be so big I can't move. Yikes. Can we say outie belly button already. These twinies are no joke!


1 comments:

A. Baumann said...

I just smile each time I see your posts. It's really beautiful to read how you appreciate so much in life...when some are missing the point about all the joy. God bless and thank you for brightening my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...