Saturday, October 17, 2015

Pumpkin Patching

Our Pigeon Roost trip was a success!!!  I needed that after the grumpiness of the apple orchard. Mia ran around like crazy with her friend Marina & tried to refuse any pictures. I got a few but holy smokes I was totally having contractions.  Wesley had no desire to do anything but ride the tractors and make tractor noises. Literally, we couldn't drag him away. When we did he would immediately make a beeline (giving me another contraction)!  We drank our pumpkins of apple cider but didn't take any pumpkins home bc it was kind of late and we were trying to stay relaxed and not rush. I think we are going to go back next week!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful!!

A. Baumann said...

Your photos are so beautiful. I feel like I'm looking in on someone's story or book and find your style of writing so interesting. Thank you for sharing....it's so nice to find true blogs like yours. Congratulations on your upcoming arrivals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...