Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Lynds & The Twins

So these pictures are totally my favorite. As soon as we found out we were having twins I knew I wanted to do announcement pic at Lynds. It's our family tradition to go each year around Damon's birthday to pick apples. I thought welcoming the twins on one of our favorite days would be perfect. And it was in it's own imperfect way. Damon always hates having his picture taken, so rushing out the door to do so after a stressful day at work is not ideal. Wesley and Mia couldn't hold still for the life of them. As demonstrated by the shot of me grabbing Wes by the back of his shirt as he tries to sprint away. But Damon showed up & the kids were beyond excited. Mia thinks we should name the babies Robert & Steve if they're boys which made Damon & I cry laughing. I can't even imagine the chaos next years pic will be and I can NOT WAIT!! We weren't expecting you babies, but we can't wait for you to complete our family.
Thanks for the pics Aunt Carrie & Uncle Phil xoxox
 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...