Saturday, August 15, 2015

Alum Creek Beach Day

I've been searching for a pair of high waisted bottoms ALL summer. I searched every store I could think of. They seem to be on trend so I was super disappointed not to find any I could try on.  I finally gave up and ordered these online from Urban Outfitters. I ordered a size up since they are more of a juniors line. Today was the perfect day to frolic and play on the beach. Mia swam & swam. Even Wes wanted to splash around. Everything was perfect besides him tripping and going under for .25 seconds. I was standing right there but it's still traumatizing. More for me than him I'm sure. I've been googling dry drowning all afternoon. Ugh. When your heart walks outside your body you suddenly become neurotic.
Can we talk about how cute Rory and Wes are? The jumped up and down in the sand cracking themselves up.  Mia was so strong and brave in the water I was amazed. Hooray for swimming lessons totally paying off!!!!

Hat: JCrew Top: Victoria's Secret via DFW Bottoms: Urban Outfitters

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...