Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Blowout Bar, Try IT!!!!

This week has been brutal. Work has been crummy, its been raining for three weeks & Wes has turned into a devil child.The bright side? I got to visit The Blowout Bar for the first time!!!! Friend them on FB & IG!! When they are training new stylists they may offer a limited number of free blowouts! I was lucky enough to nab one! In keeping with my crummy week I was 15 minutes late for my 30 min appointment. Instead of guilting me, my sweet stylist Jess whipped up this adorable fishtail braid for me. Even though this outfit is super casual, I felt cute & put together w my special hair do! Thank you, Thank you to The Blowout Bar for being a ray of sunshine to an otherwise gray week! I can't wait to come back for a Flirtini!!
Shirt: Banana Republic via DFW Shorts: American Eagle Thrifted Shoes: Clothes Mentor Bag: Kate Spade via Clothes Mentor

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...