Friday, July 17, 2015

Summer Loving So Far

Everyone who lives in Ohio will tell you we have barely seen the sun in almost two months. It has rained almost every single day this Summer. Literally. Lucky for us the Fourth of July was PERFECT!!!! I never did much to celebrate the 4th but my kids are crazy for the parades. Their excitement is contagious so now its become one of the best days.  Daddy is usually working so we get to sneak a few hugs and kisses, my favorite part. I love how excited my kids get for the parades! We city hopped and did a parade in the morning and then Pickerington in the evening! 
Another of our favorite days was last Saturday. Brooks, Rory & Allison came for a slip n slide play date. The babies toddled around in the little pool while the big kids went crazy slipping and sliding like pros.  Look at Wes trying to sneak in a little hug on Rory<3 p="">

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...