Friday, July 3, 2015

Creekside Adventures

I missed my babies all week, so I'm super stoked for the 3 day holiday weekend. Sadly this is one of the busiest work weekends for Damon & we won't get to see him much the next two days. This morning Allison & I took the kids to Creekside in Gahanna. We ate macaroons & cupcakes (vegan for Mia) before lunch, ran through the woods & dipped our toes in the creek. We saw the giant swan, ducks, turtles & frogs. The babies stopped to admire all the tiny bugs & tried to keep up with the big kids. I just tried to keep Wes alive. I had to run the 400 meter dash several times to keep him out of the water or from running down the path in the opposite direction. You know, the joys of taking a two year old out of the house! Another Creekside adventure here. Our treats are from here.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...