Saturday, June 13, 2015

In Summer

Our first pool day of the Summer + it was SO Fun. We met our friends at the Hilliard Family Aquatic  Center. SO SO fun for toddlers. I definitely recommend making the trip! It was $18 for all three of us (Cash Only)! There are 3 easy water slides Mia navigated totally by herself. Wesley went down with me standing on the side holding his hand. Also, a lazy river that the big girls LOVED!! They wore their puddle jumpers and totally felt like they were swimming independently since the current pushed them around. Wesley was  hesitant in the water at first. He kept rubbing his eyes, either from sensitivity or sun block. I put a ball cap on him and that immediately helped. After that he ran like a maniac splashing & sneaking in with his shoes on during rest period! This was our first time using Honest sunblock + it seemed to work really well. I found it at Costco if your looking. Mia & her bestie Marina were SUPER excited to be reunited. I don't think they had seen each since school let out. This first pic cracks me up. The best I could get with my crazies!!
A pool day from last year here.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...