Sunday, June 22, 2014

In Summer

Bees'll buzz, kids'll blow dandelion fuzz, and I'll be doing whatever snow does in Summer. Yep. It's still stuck in my head. You have to remember we didn't watch it until the end of April so now our summer days are filled with songs about frozen things..... On Saturday we made it to the pool with the Uncles. Wesley took a few minutes to warm up to the COLD water. By the end of the day he was saying ash-ash (baby for splash). Mia loved the little Splash pad area. That's the most exited I've seen her around water. Ever. It helped that Tony's sweet family totally doted on her. Earlier in the week I knew I ran to Nordstom to see if I could find a cute one piece. I knew I'd be doing a lot of heavy lifting with the kids since Damon would be at work. A one piece keeps the extra baby skin nicely tucked away!!! My suit here. I also got this one. NOT a one piece, for the days I do 20 million sit ups or I go to the pool & do no bending. Or moving. Perfect!!!
Today we met my newest brother, Huck Finn. A 7 week old tri color Corgi. Adorable. Then Mia & daddy took the new Wee Hoo out for it's first test drive. It needs a few more tweaks before we add little brother's seat!!!!
Lost beloved American Apparel Hat here
This is a $1 replacement from the thrift store. 
Sunnies: Target
Lips: Nars Heat Wave
Mias Helmet: Target

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...