Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Dreadlocked Valentine

Everyone has been posting Valentine's outfits, so here's what i would wear if we had plans. Around here our focus is new house paper work. So romantic I know! We went into contract this week & are working on getting the lender our life story. Tuesday is the inspection so CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!!!
On the beauty front I got my hair done yesterday & my amazingly talented hair stylist Hayley was able to remove the dreadlocks. Oh, did I not mention this little hair snafu?? Since I've taken to wearing my hair longer, there's this spot in the back that looks like a birds nest with little dreadlocks in it. It's progressively gotten worse, to the point poor Hayley had to shear one out. I have NO FREAKING CLUE why this is happening. If anyone has any ideas, HOLLA!!!!!!!

Can we talk about my love for this sweet maxi i got for $5 at Goodwill!!!!! FYI This is the turkey vulture barn. Think they were hibernating today!!!
Dress: Forever 21 via Good Will Jacket: Anthro Boots: Old Navy (old) Lips: Nars Heat Wave

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...