Saturday, January 31, 2015

Instagram Fam

1. The overwhelming response was OITNB, BUUUUT I went with Scandal. I'm currently on the 3rd season & totally addicted! 2. Like I said, addicted!!! 3. It was -4 out, calling for 27 layers. 4. Love my girl. 5. #614bloggerbrunch gifted planner, my new JCREW jewels & Benefit mascara. I think I was expecting falsies in a tube. Not so much. 6. The Brunch was at Milestone 229. My dress is from Gap. 7. One of my favorite Crush pictures so far. 8. I finally made it to Fox in the Snow Cafe. Thanks for meeting me I Wanna Be Mary-Kate. 9. Pretending to be healthy. A spinach, banana, pineapple, coconut milk & honey, Nutribullet smoothie. 10. House hunting. Love these floors. 11. Feeling the January blues. This quote helps! 12. My bff is having a baby!! She'll be here any day!! 13. More house hunting. This was stunning but not quite roomy enough:) 14. Some pretty inspiration from ig@pineapplesandcoffeecups

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...