Saturday, December 27, 2014

Your Grandpa's Sweater

I had a little Christmas jingle burning holes in my pocket, so after work on Friday I braved Easton. Gap had an additional 60% of sale prices. I scored this beanie for like $6:) Love days when its warm enough to just wear your grandpa's sweater. Well not actually your grandpa's, but close enough. Can't wear much else after a week of eating nothing but the most delicious plates of Christmas yummies.
 Love the  Vintage Pearl initial necklace Santa put under the tree. xoxoxo also hit the MAC counter & my favorite make artiste Mel. I got  a fab BRIGHT pink blush, Peony Petal & the mineralize foundation. FYI Mel says this foundation helps if your going for a deawy look. I need that bc my skin is super dry. New Years resolution, HYDRATE!!!!
Beanie: Gap Striped Tee: Gap Grandpa Sweater: Target Jeans: Madewell Boots: Aldo via Nordstrom Rack (Recent)  Necklace: The Vintage Pearl Bag: Madewell Transport Tote Lips: Nars Niagra Photo Credit: my sis-in law Carrie


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a great look on you! Love the detail necklace shot and your hat! Happy New Year!

XO, Jennifer
Seek Wander Share
Follow Seek Wander Share's Instagram

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...