Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Look Back at 14!

A collection of my favorite moments & pictures from 2014. So lucky that I can look forward to all that 2015 holds while still being able to look back at the beautiful memories we made. Damon, Mia & Wesley thank you for being everything this mama could ever want. You are my sunshine everyday. Happy New Year!!
Mia started ballet and was the cutest EVER!!! Well almost, since this cute lil bear turned ONE!!!
Vintage aviation first birthday party complete with Mrs. Goodman's cake!!! 
Phantom of the Opera date nite & delicious dinner at The Rossi Bar & Kitchen!
Vegas with our besties!!

Family pictures with Ashley West Photography
Mia turned 3 with an Easter themed birthday party.

Tim McGraw concert!
Picking strawberries fo the first time!!!
Happy Father's Day
Clippers!
Celebrating Damon's birthday in Detroit
Always my sunshine boy!!
Finally crossed New Orleans off my bucket list!!!!!
Happy 5 year anniversary to my <3 p="">
She loves me unconditionally and I savor it, knowing that it's fleeting.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...