Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Thai Tuesday

Thai Tuesday called for this sassy, super comfy printed shift. I love the retro feel of the print & the cut. It's a little boxy, A-line circa 1969. I found it at Clothes Mentor for $11. WOOT!!!!! I've been eyeing these Karen Walker sunnies but can't bare to spend that $$$ on something I know for sure I'll lose. The same day that I found this dress, I also scored these Kate Spade sunnies for $42. Sadly, I may have lost them on my travels today. YIKES!!!!
Sorry I didn't include a pic of the Tom Kha or Pad Thai. Didn't want you to drool on your keyboard. Thai Grill in Westerville FTW!!!!
Dress: Clothes Mentor Bag: Madewell Transport Tote Sunnies: Kate Spade via Clothes Mentor Shoes: Express Watch: Vintage via Thrift Store Lips: Lorac Flower Child

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...