Saturday, August 9, 2014

RIP Long Lens

The last 24 hours have been.....unlucky? I got home from work a little early yesterday hoping to take the kids to play in the fountains at Easton. I put my hand on the door knob to leave & I swear the heavens opened. We played in Mia's room instead. She managed to smash almost every piece of her vintage tea set. It stops raining, let's salvage the nite & hit Barnes & Noble. I turn around to load her in the car & she has laid herself face down in a giant puddle. Soaked. So I gave up & tried to take some fun pictures instead. 
I have to bribe her because all she really wants to do is what any three old wants to do. Roll around on the disgusting ground & not listen to a word mom or dad says.
Bed time, she has a night terror. Her second one, not quite as traumatizing as the first but still. This morning I get out of the shower ready for a new day & find Wesley has grabbed my camera off my desk successfully smashing my too expensive to replace anytime soon long lens. UGH!!!!!! Did I walk under a ladder? Hit a black cat with my car?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...