Monday, November 18, 2013

First Birthday Inspiration

I was struggling to think of a theme for Wesley's 1st birthday. Guess who figured it out? Mia of course!! She is the one I can count on to find my phone when its missing after all:) She suggested it,  actually she said, Mom can I have an airplane birthday when I turn four? Since she's only 2.5 I figured I hijack the idea for baby brother...lol 
As I've been surfing & pinteresting, I'm imagining a vintage aviation theme. I loved Pan Am & was so disappointed when it got canceled!!!  I'm thinking old maps, globes, compasses etc!!!  Don't forget the Top Gun theme song on repeat! I think Daddy will approve since he had dreams of being a pilot.
Source: Apartment Therapy
Source: StudioDIY

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...