Sunday, November 24, 2013

Dear Santa

I've been really really really good this year. I mean seriously, look at my sweet baby boy. I made him & I birthed him! My daughter? Well she's 2.5. enough said. Get your credit card out.
Love Always,
Me

1. Beats by Dr. Dre please. Or some other cute colored ear phones, to drown out the noise!! I've never been a fan of the ear buds. Old school please!!
2. Barnes & Noble gift card. They deserve my $$$ after Mia threw herself on the ground in front of the exit & refused to leave on Saturday. This would be one of the 1st things I'd get.
3. This 1950's vintage dress would be perfect on New Year's with the faux fur bolero I scored at the thrift store!!! I'm imaging the New Year's scene from The Notebook. You know the one:)
4. This Nikon d300s is totally too much camera for me but "Everybody come to Hollywood got a dream. What's your dream? HEY, whats your dream?" Anyone?
5. Damon, saw this necklace & asked if I was on the Titanic. Every girl needs her own a heart of the ocean, right?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...