Friday, May 26, 2017

Currently Craving

I'm so ready for amazing weather. The end of May has me craving picnics with sangria, farmer's markets, outdoor movies, splash pads & cheese plates on the patio. These are a few of my favorite things. Now if I could just figure out how to wrangle all four kids while doing all the things!!! Wardrobe wise give me ALL the ruffles. And bubble gum pink. Clothes, nails, lips, I'll take them all. My favorite pink lip is Pickled Plum if you're at the MAC counter anytime soon.
Last nite we celebrated national Wine Day at Meza Wine Shop in Uptown Westerville. Speaking of cheese plates their's are AMAZING!!!  I drank Pinot while my friend @peppermintandgrapefruit taught an awesome essential oils class! I hope you have an amazing Memorial Day Weekend . Thank you to all the men and women who have served and are serving including my handsome hubby!!!
 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...