Monday, February 20, 2017

Wyatt & Grayson: 11 Months

The babies were officially diagnosed with allergies to peanuts, almonds & cashews. We were advised to avoid all tree nuts as a precaution. I'm having a really hard time with it.  I can't help but read stories like Oakley's and suddenly feel like that could be my child at any moment. I'm not kidding when I tell you everything has peanut in it. I mean seriously, Keebler's Cheddar Crackers, why in god's name do you need to contain peanut flour?  I'm anxiously waiting for the cure  the allergists say IS COMING, in the form of OIT, a patch or maybe even a vaccine! In the mean time we keep our Epi Pens close & pray no well meaning someone gives our a babies a bite of contaminated food. Wyatt (Left) Grayson ( Right)
Grayson has one lonely bottom tooth that has just barely popped through. He learned to wave & always has his hand in his mouth.Wyatt has no teeth & loves worm crawling around the house as fast as possible. I layed him on his Boppy with a bottle, ran down to grab his bro & came up to find him gone. He had crawled into our bedroom & I nearly died from a heart attack seeing the empty Boppy. He loves to lay head to head  & stoke/yank our hair. When he smiles he wrinkles his whole face.
After a bout of sickness they were both back to waking multiple times a nite. After two nites of me blocking them out with my rainy nites white noise on Youtube they are back to mostly sleeping from 6:30 to 5:30am. Grayson is always the first one up. We love playing peek a boo & their gummy happy grins melt this tired mama's heart every day. It's hard to believe we are in first birthday party planning mode already. It takes two to make a thing goooooo right!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...