Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Give Me Yo Hand Bro

These adorable dudes had their 4 month shots today. We are behind from when I was sick. So really they are almost 5 months. I've been waiting for them to interact and notice and each other. Just this week Wyatt has been obsessed with grabbing Gray's hand, staring at it & eventually trying to chew on it.  Poor peanuts were perfect while I took these pictures and then lost their minds 2 minutes after. Darn shots. I love these guys so much my heart could explode.
Wyatt: Peas & Gray: Lemons
These adorable "Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy" onesies are from a local friend of mine, Kelly @twinzzshop on IG. Her Etsy shop is here. She specializes in handmade twin sets, and of course has adorable singleton onesies as well!  Support local!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...