Sunday, April 10, 2016

Three Weeks of Babies

I thought about putting three weeks already but honestly time blends together and the days are slow when you sit in bed and feed babies alllll day long. Every three hours like clock work. Pump, feed, burp, change, try and nap in between, 24 hours at a time. Lots of leftover Easter candy and HG TV is keeping us going! That and our friends and family keeping us overly fed and helping with the big terrorists kids.
Wyatt seems to be the needier babe, while Grayson is more laid back. Gray's favorite thing is to take a big mouthful of milk and just let it fall out of his mouth. I told Damon I wish someone would feed me pizza and I could just let it drip out of my mouth. That's the life. The nites are long and usually I can't remember exactly how many times I was up to put a binky in or who I held in the rocker for an hour to get them to sleep. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...