Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Thank Goodness For Daddies!

Today was a snow day. The best kind because there was no wind, it was warmish and the thick and wet snow was perfect for snow man building!! Daddy bundled them up first thing and built a giant snowman & a huge snow fort. Thank goodness for daddy bc this pregnant mama has NO ENERGY. Curse you 3rd trimester. Now he's at the store buying me 10lbs of honey crisp apples because its all I crave and the kids are in the basement playing with the train table he's been, sanding and staining the past few weeks. If I could just get them to stop calling each other poopy head it would be perfect.

2 comments:

A. Baumann said...

Your blog posts are so uplifting and beautiful.....I love reading them. May I ask what type of camera you use? The pictures are always so clear and well done. thanks and have a great day! :)

lizbonj said...

Thanks Andrea, for always being so sweet!! I shoot w an Olympus E-M5. These were taken w a 90mm 1.8 portrait lens

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...