Sunday, January 31, 2016

30 Weeks & a Baby Shower

I'm officially 30 weeks and feeling every bit of 40! My hormones are officially raging, based on the fact I showed the kids the video for "Time of my Life" and bawled when Johnny and Baby did the lift. Mia said, "That's a nice song, the lift is my favorite part!" Pretty sure I cried even harder. 
Some days I just want the babies to be here, and others I feel sad that this is my last pregnancy and overwhelmed at the thought of caring for two new babies.
This weekend was our baby shower and it helps take the edge off to know that we are surrounded by the very best family and friends anyone could have. I mean seriously , nobody acted like "dude this is the third shower, really?" Instead they spoiled us totally rotten and celebrated these baby boys like no other. We had a brunch at my parents with quiche and mimosas, which seems to be the norm. All our parties get planned around nap time times you know. Brunch seems to be the winner. Most of our decorations came from Target (duh), the twins balloons and striped table table cloth I ordered from Amazon. This is my 3rd baby shower wearing an outfit from Francesca's!! Total coincidence!! I loved these tops because they were flowy enough to hide 30 week twin poundage but didn't make me look as big as a house!
 
 

 How adorable is this "It Takes Two cross stitch from Aunt Brandi!!!!"

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...