Thursday, January 14, 2016

28 Weeks w The Twins

Holy Crap.  I'm 7 months pregnant with twins and we finally had our first snow. Wait.... annnnd I've already gained 30 lbs. STOP!!! LOL I'm finally entering the third trimester and it still seems so surreal to say out loud. Identical twin boys. CRAAAAZY. 
But I love it and I'm embracing every moment (except the 1st trimester, which can suck it.) I'm buying all the baby hats and wearing leggings & giant tunics everyday. Thank goodness for this adorable pink hat or I'd feel hideous. My biggest craving has been Honey Crisp apples. I literally ate three giant ones yesterday. I also had a girl yell across the hallway of a nursing home, "you look like you're ready to explode." Seriously, she said that to a total stranger!" I probably shouldn't have been so grumpy since its totally true.These Pink Blush maternity leggings are lined w fleece and totally AMAZING!!!   I scored these boots on clearance at Target last week for $30. After holiday clearance is my HEAVEN. 
Hat:JCREW Coat: Gap Factory Tunic: Old Navy Leggings: Pink Blush Maternity Boots: Target Lips: MAC Pickled Plum

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...