Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Morning

At 9pm on Christmas Eve Damon went to put the train table I ordered from Amazon together for the kids BIG gift. He discovered I'd gotten one that was unfinished. It needed painted/stained before being built. Well, you can prob guess that didn't happen.  We still had a magical morning, even though my Christmas jammies were too small. HAHA #pregnantladyproblems The kids slept until 7am which is technically sleeping in for them. We held them off until 8am w only minimal whining, mostly from my husband about me wanting to brush my hair! This first pic is them waiting to come down. Luckily Santa is the man and brought plenty of gifts the kids were crazy for. A Batman robot, Buzz Lightyear, a doll with beauty chair & hair salon accessories, nail polish & tons of art supplies. Wes loved wearing the Santa hat and walked around ho ho hoing. Every year it's the perfect morning and it goes too fast! My favorite part of these pics are the D & L ornaments Damon snuck on the tree a few days ago. Merry Christmas to the loves of my life, all almost 5 of you.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...