Thursday, May 21, 2015

Moving 126

I've kept a diary of our move on instagram. Follow along @lizbonj. It's been insane trying to work, paint, mom, organize. I've neglected this little blog space. I picked up my big girl camera for the first time in a while & it felt soooo good!!!! Any who, here are a few before pics of our new home. We are in love with its cozy eighties-ness.
1. Moving Day!! 2. We hired movers to do most of the heavy lifting. 3. Before. 4. After. 5 So excited to start painting. Its only day one so talk to me in 2-3 days. 6. I swear it took 77 coats to get this room white. I don't even want the kids near  it. Too bad its the playroom:/  7. They love it, of course.  8. They also love our new backyard. 9. I love him. Tons! 10. I'm stressing trying to work & move. 11. Damon's man cave needs some work. 12. A little painting, moooood music. (Did you catch the Wedding Singer there?).

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...