Saturday, May 23, 2015

Backpacking Like Blossom

As a mama, I can't tell you how excited I am about the backpack trend!!! I totally missed the boat in the 90's:( I'm not really sure how, considering my 90's style gurus Clarissa & Blosssom, both had AHHH-Mazing backpack collections.  You know,  just making up for lost backpacking time. Perfect for my camera, diapers, lipstick... All the essentials.
I found this pair of Paige denim at the Goodwill on High St. in Clintonville. I wish they were a little more belled at the bottom but the best part is they were professionally hemmed. Perfect for a shorty like me!!!!! Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend<3 .="">
Top: American Eagle: Thrifted Jeans: Paige Denim Thrifted Backpack & Sunnies: Target recent Wedges: Clothes Mentor Lips: NARS Niagra Bracelet: Clothes Mentor
Thanks to my Anthony Wayne for putting up with me, taking my pics & exploring Riverway Park in Dublin!!! xoxox

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...