Sunday, October 19, 2014

Perfect Fall Play Date

Last not ended in chaos & it was all my fault. I was lazy & cold & we didn't leave the house all day. By the time Damon got home form work the kids were monsters!! I promised today would be different & the fall weather helped this sorry mama out!!! The Grange Audubon Center is a hidden gem for weary parents like myself, looking for cheap (FREE) amazing ways to entertain toddler terrors!!! Beautiful walking paths, baby size climbing walls, wildflowers, slides, an indoor play climbing area complete w bird costumes. As you can see we had a blast with our friends Allison, Brooks & Rory. Damon's probably going to sh$@ when he sees Mia on top of that rock wall. She climbed it like a champ!! Love building my beautiful girl's self confidence! Our first visit here.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...