Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Detroit Birthday Bash

Happiest 40th birthday to my handsome husband. Bowling & Cars was the theme of the FOUR day 40th extravaganza. First we bowled & partied with friends, family & Cards Against Humanity. Need I say more? The kids stayed with Gma & Pop, so Sunday morning we headed to the Westin in Downtown Detroit. Thanks to a friend from high school who is a big wig at GM, we got to explore the city in a 6 speed Cadillac CTS V & get a private tour of GM's private collection at the Heritage Center. Despite the whiplash it was AMAZING!!!! We would go back to Detroit & stay downtown again in a minute!!!  Make sure you hit up Slows BBQ in Corktown while wearing your baggiest clothes. Or you can end up like us, spending the rest of the day with your pants unbuttoned. Also prepare to unbutton if you brunch at Toast. Biscuits & Gravy for the win.  

1 comments:

Moe said...

I'm going to go to Detroit at some point this hockey season. I have to go to The Joe before the team moves to a new arena. I've been looking at probably going in March. Carrie is probably going to come with me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...