Sunday, July 13, 2014

Shutterfly Shout Out

I finally ordered our 2013 scrapbook from Shutterfly & I CAN NOT wait for that orange box to show up on my door step!!! I've mentioned before I used to be a hard core scrapbooker. I literally had thousands of dollars in scrap stuff EVERYWHERE. My office was always covered in half finished pages & glue stick gunk. Then my babies were born. NO time for 5 hour long messy scrap a thons. I discovered the Shutterfly customizable scrap templates & I officially became a digital scrapbooker. It's super easy, way affordable & totally addicting. Here are a few pages from our 2013 adventures.
The book is 12x12 (traditional scrapbook size) and has a scratch resistant hard cover. This year they offered lay flat pages which I'm totally stoked about. I used 299 pictures to create 102 pages. After all my discounts & free shipping it was $130. Barely more then $1 per page. CRAZY TOWN.  Facebook & Instagram have become our family scrapbooks. What happens 30 years from now when those social media outlets have changed? Print your pictures my friends!!!  Let me know if you want help. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...