Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Easy Breezy

After last weeks cancelled date nite & a week filled w shrieking babies, we were beyond thrilled to get out last nite. Perhaps not the most energetic we've ever been, but thrilled none the less. Dinner  on the patio at Rusty Bucket & the new Transformers movie. I usually love Transformers but this was prob my least fav. It went on FOREVER. If you're excited about the dinobots prepare to wait since they don't show up until the last ten minutes. Nerd le sigh.
This is the dress I ordered during the 4th of July ASOS sale, my 1st ever ASOS purchase. It's like wearing a T-shirt. A short one. lol It shipped super fast, too. I think I got it in three days!!!
Dress: ASOS Hat: Thrifted Purse Coach: via Clothes Mentor Shoes: Francesca's old Lips: NARS Jungle Red

Disclaimer: No babies were hurt in the shooting of these photos. Oh wait, Wesley scratched his eye w a stick & fell out of his crib........

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...