Tuesday, July 29, 2014

What I'm Doing Now

Listening to: Tom Petty's XM show Buried Treasure. Breakdown was on & the first line totally made me think about social media. I was posting a selfie. I know people have a love /hate relationship with them. I almost didn't post it & then I heard,  It's all right if you love me, it's all right if you don't. Thanks for the reminder Tom:)   Super excited for the Gin Blossoms FREE concert at Columbus Commons on Thursday August 21st!!!!!!
Reading: Wonder - I haven't started it yet, but I'll keep you posted!.
Watching: Breaking Bad Season I. Thank you streaming Netflix. Yes, I'm very late to the party & I already googled how it ends. I always read the last page first, I can't stand the suspense.
Buying: Make Up from Ulta Lips: Lorac Flower Child, super matte stays on almost as well as Nars!! Also splurged on the Urban Decay Naked II palette once I realized I've had some of my current eye shadows for 15 years!!!!!
Craving: Have you been to Nothing Bundt Cake in Dublin? Super close to my fav Matt The Miller, you'll find the most delicious, moist bundts ever!!!  Every flavor I've tried is addicting. I can't even pick a favorite. Cinnamon, chocolate & lemon perhaps?? GO NOW!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...