Friday, June 27, 2014

I Am The Walrus

To celebrate Father's Day & my mom's birthday we went to Bigger Than Jesus at the Shadowbox last night. Thirty-Three Beatles songs, sung by all different members of the cast accompanied by lots of old Beatlemania footage. We loved it!!! This was our first trip to Shadowbox since it moved to the new Front St. location. Parking was easy, the food was yummy & our bottle of Kendall Jackson was delicious. If I had to choose a favorite Beatles song I'm leaning towards Come Together. What's yours?
Damon was starving  last nite & the grumpy woman behind me said my camera was distracting her. I made up for lack of Shadowbox pics by making Tony snap a few of my fav new Madewell skirt in after we splurged on Jeni's ice cream. I abandoned my beloved almond butter brittle for the first time in forever, for a scoop of lavender. Simple & perfect!!!!   I pretty much love how nerdy my new glasses make me look. Or rather how they show everyone the true me. NERDY!!!!!
Shirt: Express: old Skirt Madewell: here Shoes: Nordstrom Rack recent Bag: Madewell Transport Tote Glasses: Banana Republic

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...