Monday, April 21, 2014

Swim Suit Season...Ugh

We are leaving for Vegas soon & this will be my first time in a bathing suit since having baby #2. As you can imagine I'm not super excited about it. NO matter how small someone may look in clothes, busting out the cellulite & stretch marks you're pretty much guaranteed to have after pregnancy is intimidating. The thorn in my side seems to be everything I like is only available online. Really stores, you don't think I want to try my million dollar suit on before I order it? I'm not a big online shopper anyway, but I ordered this top from Kingdom & State just to expand my horizons. It's called the bomb shell top & let's just say I was not feeling very bombshelly. Returned!!! So sadly, none of these beauties will arrive before Vegas because I'm too spooked to pull the trigger. They're awfully pretty on the Internet though!!!!

1.TopShop-Sold Out 2. Victoria's Secret 3. Anthopologie 4. Anthropologie 5. Top Shop 6. JCrew-Sold Out

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...