Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kingdom & State FTW

I mentioned in my last swimsuit post that I had ordered a swim top from Kingdom & State & it didn't work out. The rest of the story ends with no returns, only exchanges. I'm ok with that since I snagged this dress. Super comfy, perfect for work. It feels like I'm wearing a sweatshirt really. It runs fairly big so I would definitely size down. I'd also like to get this one too!
This old barn near our condo has been calling my name. I have a feeling they're going to tear it down soon. So in my strappy black heels I hiked back in there to set up my tripod. Holy sh$$ if 3 GIANT turkey vultures didn't fly out of that barn like winged devils swooping down to eat me!!!!! If it's not death by guinea pig it was most certainly almost death by turkey vulture. If you know me at all you'd know I prefer death by clearance cadbury!!!
Bag: Madewell Transport Tote
Shoes: Express old
Tights: H&M
Lips: Slice Urban Decay

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...