Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Craving Ikea, Nars & Mars

Sorry if you thought this was going to be a post with delicious recipes. You know I don't cook!!!!
When Damon & I went to ikea, besides the crib we picked up we DEFINITELY did not need any other furniture. We have FIVE expedit shelves in our condo for goodness sake!!! We ( I ) mostly eyeballed pillows & prints. I'm loving all things b&w so I snagged this throw for $20!!
OMG did you see this? A successful Kickstarter campaign helped launch The Veronica Mars MOVIE!!!!!!! Did I hear it's as soon as March?? I must say Logan has gotten much cuter in his older age...
I went into Sephora for the 1st time ever last week to find a dark spot remover. Yes, I'm that girl, mid 30's, regretting my teenage sun worshiping years.  I ended up asking the make up ladies about red lips & Voila, a full makeover. So FUN!!!!  I bought a few new products but still can't get my make up like this. Now I'm craving make up brush #61, pretty much a massage for your face. Is it weird to be craving a make up brush? Probably. Perfect red lips = Nars Jungle Red or Heat Wave.

2 comments:

Moe said...

I did the Veronica Mars kickstarter! I got a t-shirt. I also badly need a quality blush brush I'm just procrastinating about going to the mall.

lizbonj said...

I'm super jealous you got a shirt!! Does the movie come out in march? I got a Nars blush/bronzer duo & a SWEET fan brush! Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...