Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Toots Magoots Valentines Day

I swear we've barely left the house for anything except work in over a month. This week we took advantage of the slight warm up (-5 to 25) and ventured out. Monday I took the day off & Damon & I snuck away to Ikea. The goal was to get a crib for Wesley. We managed that & a whole lot more of course. Wednesday we took the kids to Rusty Bucket for dinner. They were both amazing & so was Mia's mac & cheese. I know because I ate the majority of it. Finally on Thursday we had our family Valentines day. A few weeks ago Zulily had Build a Bear gift cards $30 for only $15.
As soon as she found out what we were doing Mia said she wanted a to make a bear doctor. That's exactly what she did. She wasn't swayed by the sparkly tutu's or the super hero costumes. on February 14, 2014 we welcomed Dr. Toots Magoots into the family. Yes' she picked the name!!  Damon couldn't resist & built a camo bear for Wesley. I have a feeling we have many more trips to Build a Bear in our future:)  This is not our best family pic but it's the only one that features Dr. Toots Magoots & baby brother. XOXOXOXO My Valentines, you make every day wonderful!!!! The chocolate covered strawberries Damon brought me to work didn't hurt either!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...