Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

The good news is that we are 13 weeks pregnant with a bouncing baby ??? ( I think BOY this time).
ANNNND we are headed for a quick trip to NYC this weekend sans baby #1  So excited!!!!!!

The bad news. First trimester nausea has been KILLING me. It's sooooooooobad. My poor husband & everyone who has to deal with me on a daily basis. All I do is complain, sometimes tearfully, about how horrible I feel.  Looking forward to being able to enjoy being pregnant instead of cursing the day b/c i have to leave my bed. Rough times. This pregnancy, these have been my only friends!!
The ugly...is very ugly. First i woke up on Tuesday in some serious pain. Were talking curled in a ball puking screaming in agony pain. hello bathroom floor we are begining to be to well acquainted!!!!  I called Damon told him he had to call the squad.  St. Ann's was NO HELP!!!!!!!  The next morning looked very similar with a writhing screaming lizbon, this time begging to be taken to Riverside.  Two ultrasounds & an MRI later I was in surgery to address a twisted ovary. I had a huge cyst that caused my ovary to wrap around my fallopian tube THREE times. I do not recommend as the pain is indescribable (similiar to labor!).  Luckily (still ugly news) they were able to fix me laproscopically & I am up and back to work!!
More Ugly..Yesterday we put our beloved Mr. Taco to sleep as his congestive heart failure was getting worse & worse. Yes i say beloved, I'm an animal lover Even if he had a FEW bad habits. He was our family pet & we loved him. Rest in Peace Mr. Taco xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

P.S Back to the good. It's been two days since I wrote this post. I was just too tired to push send. BUT today I am feeling MUCH BETTER!! I think the 1st trimester yuck is leaving YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Woohoo for 1st trimester down! Big sad face for your cyst:( Hope you have a fabulous trip this weekend.

Mrs. B said...

Sorry for all the yuck and so so sorry on losing Mr. Taco. But YAHOO BABY!!!!!!!!!

shell said...

Sorry for all the bad and ugly, but congrats on your new little one!

Unknown said...

Liz, sorry to hear of all your bad luck in your 2nd pregnancy. I'm glad to hear you are on the mend. May your mister taco rest in peace and enjoy doggie heaven. I enjoy reading your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...