Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Brothers of the Sun

In the midst of the hideous storms & power outages, Sara, my mom & I, headed out for a girls only road trip. Destination Pittsburgh for the Brothers of the Sun Tour w Tim McGraw & Kenny Chesney. YEAH!!!!!! It was a super easy 2hr 45min drive. We stayed at the Wyndham right downtown & walked across the river to Heinz stadium. We all exclaimed how cool Pittsburgh seemed, & we would love to come back & explore.. Anyone have any Pittsburgh must sees for next time??
The concert was AMAZING. I've always preferred Tim to Kenny, & he did not disappoint. Some of my favs 1, 2, 3.  Not to mention, hello SEXY!!!  Though I'm not as crazy about Kenny's lyrics, he is us dancing & screaming our brains out!!!  Happy birthday to my Mama & thanks to my bestie Sara for making it happen!! xoxox

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...