Thursday, June 28, 2012

Then & Now

Watching my girl grow this past week has my heart bursting. She is becoming a toddler right before my eyes. How can she learn & change so quickly? She drinks from a sippy cup, she points & says all the Seasame Street characters from her favorite book (Cookie is her favorite). Out of nowhere she started pushing herself from sitting to standing, in the middle of the room. She stands there for 5 seconds, laughs & falls.  I'm predicting she'll be walking with in a week or two.

I love you sweet girl!!!
P.S. You still only have 2 teeth...aahhhhhh

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Super cute headband! I need to buy A some more clippies. Or maybe I can fanagle my sister into making me some ;)

It's crazy how much they grow and how quickly they become little people. What a sweetie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...