Saturday, August 27, 2011

Girls Nite Fun Times

Last nite Sara & I went to her cousin Katie's for pizza, chocolate, wine (I skipped the wine bc i feel guilty pumping & dumping) AND ESSENTIAL OILS. I seem to be getting more granola-eee by the day & I LIKE IT!!! We went thru a little intro class to DoTerra (Gift of the Earth) Essential Oils. I have always been interested in alternatives treatment to every day ailments. Fatigue, anxiety, lack of focus etc. can all be treated with massage, acupuncture, yoga!, & of course oils. I bought an intro pack containing Lemon, Lavender & Peppermint. Guess who got a little Lavender on her feet before bed this evening!!!!
Stimulates the mind, increasing concentration and the ability to memorize
Place a drop of Lemon essential oil on cold sores, herpes or other mouth ulcers to lessen pain and aid in healing. ( I wonder if this stings!!) Gna Try it!!!

It helps in treating migraines, headaches, anxiety, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress. Induces sleep and hence it is often recommended for insomnia.

Massage several drops of Peppermint oil on the abdomen to relieve nausea. Is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...