Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Nite With My Boy

When I got home tonite we tried to take a family walk. Despite the blue skies it was deceivingly cold. Wesley was fussy & frustrated because he wanted to ride Mia's bike. He is way too little for it but kept crying "biiiike." We lasted maybe 15 minutes.  Mia ended up going with Damon to run errands so Wes & I had some time, just the two of us. I have lots of mama guilt over how rarely this happens. I miss my boy when I don't get to tickle his cheeks and hear him giggle over butterfly kisses. His fussiness passed but he keeps pointing at his mouth saying "medicine?" I think his canines are coming in, poor guy. We shared dinner & watched The Voice. We read books, danced & played with Thomas. The perfect nite with my sweet boy. I love you Wesley David!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...